Dr. Katja Kruckeberg, MBA (USA) is an international consultant who specializes in strength-based leadership development, health and personal excellence coaching. Katja has designed and delivered management and leadership development programs for various top companies across the world, working with senior and middle managers from diverse cultural and industrial backgrounds.
Before becoming a Mannaz Associate and founding her own consultancy company, Katja acted as Client Director and Senior Consultant for Mannaz International in the Mannaz London office. Prior to that Katja worked in various capacities for Henley Business School, ranked first class in its industry. After leading Henley´s Executive MBA program in Frankfurt and London, Katja became a fulltime faculty Member in the School of Leadership, Change and HR. As an expert on Leadership and Personal Development she teaches managers both on academic as well as on corporate programs in these fields. Furthermore, her many years of experience in management education and management consultancy include several roles and activities with other leading companies in the sector such as Frankfurt Business School, St. Gallen Business School (Switzerland), Ashridge Consulting (UK) and the Akademie für Führungskräfte (G).
International Academic Education and Certificates
• Doctorate in Organizational Philosophy, University of Klagenfurt
• Master of Business Administration, Mitchell College of Business, Alabama, USA
• MBTI Level 1 & 2 Certification (OPP), Oxford England
• Health and Success Coach Certification , HumanXpression, London, UK
• Master of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), HumanXpression, London, UK
• Master Equivalent in History, Education & Sport Medical Science, University of Bremen
• Executive Coaching Certificate (Henley Business School)