What kind of leadership-development program or curriculum is right for your organization? The answer, of course, is a learning event that reflects your organization’s key leadership competencies and builds lasting leadership capabilities at all levels. Katja´s track record—and her proven approach to designing Leadership-Development Events for the world’s leading organizations—makes her the ideal partner for global organizations that are seeking enduring solutions for their leadership-development needs.
No matter what the situation may be, she works closely with the client organizations to ensure that she provides their leaders with challenging growth opportunities that build their confidence and bring their contribution to the organization up to the next level.
As she has got a library of existing material and resources, she can design and develop value-added, cost-effective programs that focus on the current issues leaders face today around the following topics:
- Leading Change and Transformation in global organizations
- Leading virtual teams and a dispersed workforce
- Ambidexterity: how to create a culture of Execution & Innovation
- Digital Leadership: the 7 habits of successful leaders in the era of digital transformation
- Collaboration Excellence across functions and beyond the business
- Team Excellence: how to turn a group of people into a high performing team
- Personal Excellence: How to access your full potential as a leader
- Leadership Presence: how to have an impact and influence people
- Organizational and Personal Health & Energy-Management
Katja provides engaging and immersive experiences built around experiential adult-learning principles that include elements like the following: Pre-work /Review and reinforcement strategies and sessions /Virtual mentoring and coaching support /Assessments and feedback /Dynamic classroom experiences / Simulations, exercises, and case studies /Application and sustainability plans.
Katja is exceptionally flexible and also willing to work with her clients’ existing content, integrate her work with programs the organization already has in place, or collaborate with the organization’s other vendors if appropriate. Her aim is to ensure that the Leadership-Development Program links with the organization’s vision, mission, and strategy, as well as any other important organizational initiatives.